The SWC and the Southlake Women’s Club Foundation is proud to assist graduating seniors in fulfilling their college aspirations. Please read the following guidelines carefully before completing our application.
The 2017 Application is now open to all Carroll Senior High School graduating seniors in 2017. Click here for the application.
To apply for the Southlake Women’s Club Foundation Scholarship, you will need to:
- Complete the application form in its entirety. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. If you complete the form by hand, please use BLACK INK.
- As part of the application, you will be required to compose a brief essay of 200 words or less explaining why you feel you should be considered for this scholarship. This essay should also include your course of study, future goals, financial need, and anything that you feel should be taken into consideration.
- You will also be asked obtain and submit, in a sealed envelope, a personal letter of recommendation from someone in one of the following areas: academic, personal, or community (no relatives). Your name should NOT be referenced in this document, to maintain confidentiality.
- You must also have a teacher complete the Teacher Evaluation Form and submit in a separate sealed envelope. Again, your name should NOT be referenced in this document, to maintain confidentiality. For your convenience, you can provide your teacher with access to this file in two ways: For handwritten responses, simply print your application and provide the final page to your teacher to complete; or, to allow typed responses, send a link to the evaluation form directly to your teacher. The form can be downloaded here. Be advised that the final form must be printed, placed in a separate sealed envelope, and submitted with the entire application.
- Obtain and submit a formal transcript from Carroll Senior High School in a sealed envelope. Your name should be clearly visible on this document.
- **All applications and letters must be postmarked by the application due date, or your application will not be reviewed.
- **In order to maintain impartiality, your name must NOT appear on any of your submitted letters, within your essay, or on any part of your application except the first page.
Please return all required letters to:
SWC Scholarship Chair
P.O. Box 92611
Southlake, TX 76092