Helping young community leaders pay for college.
The SWC and the Southlake Women’s Club Foundation are proud to assist Carroll ISD graduating seniors in fulfilling their college aspirations.
2021 scholarship application process is OPEN.
Please read the following guidelines carefully before completing the application.
To apply for the Southlake Women’s Club Foundation Scholarship, you will need to:
- Complete the application form in its entirety. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. If you complete the form by hand, please use BLACK INK.
- As part of the application, you will be required to compose a brief essay of 200 words or less explaining why you feel you should be considered for this scholarship. This essay should also include your course of study, future goals, financial need, and anything that you feel should be taken into consideration.
- Recommendations are optional for 2021. You may obtain and submit, in a sealed envelope, a personal letter of recommendation from someone in one of the following areas: academic, personal, or community (no relatives). Your name should NOT be referenced in this document, to maintain confidentiality. For 2021, you may have the recommender email the recommendation to email@example.com with your name in the subject.
- Teacher Evaluation Forms are optional for 2021. You may have a teacher complete the Teacher Evaluation Form and submit in a separate sealed envelope. Again, your name should NOT be referenced in this document, to maintain confidentiality. For your convenience, you can provide your teacher with access to this file in two ways: For handwritten responses, simply print your application and provide the final page to your teacher to complete; or, to allow typed responses, send a link to the evaluation form directly to your teacher. The form can be downloaded using the button on this page. Be advised that the final form must be printed, placed in a separate sealed envelope, and submitted with the entire application. For 2021, you may have the recommender email the recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name in the subject.
- Print and include a Carroll Senior High School transcript. Your name should be clearly visible on this document.
**OPTIONAL for 2021, email application, essay, and transcript to email@example.com. Otherwise, place all applications and letters in a large envelope and mail to SWC, PO BOX 92611, Southlake, TX 76092 on or before March 31, 2021 or your application will not be considered.
**In order to maintain impartiality, your name must NOT appear on any of your submitted letters, within your essay, or on any part of your application except the first page.