Learn more about our membership opportunities.
The Southlake Women's Club offers three types of membership.
Unlike many other women’s organizations, we don’t require our members to have sponsors or be affiliated with an existing member in any way. Simply review the membership options below, and select the right fit for you by clicking “Join Now.”
We welcome you!
- Corporate members do not need to reside in the area but should serve or work in the Southlake community.
- A Corporate membership may be purchased by an organization; however, all business representatives must pay individually to attend luncheons.
- Corporate members are not required to attend meetings, participate in any projects, or join a committee. However, by accepting a board position, a Corporate member agrees to fulfill all of the responsibilities of an Active member.
Membership with Fake ID?/h3>
For successful registration in our club you will need to confirm your identity by providing official documents (passport or driver’s license). Unfortunately, in the past, attackers often use fake documents that they buy through a search in Google (https://fidvendors.is/idhurry-com/). We do not accept such documents. This is prohibited by California law.
- Active members should live in Southlake or a neighboring community.
- They should not miss more than 3 general meetings per season.
- They are required to work at least 2 3-hour shifts at the annual Art in the Square event (in April) unless exempted by the event chair.
- They must actively participate as either an officer or a committee member each year.
- Sustainers should live in Southlake or a neighboring community.
- To reach Sustaining status, a member must have completed 5 years as an Active member of the Southlake Women’s Club.
- Sustainers are not required to attend meetings, participate in any projects, or join a committee. However, by accepting a board position, a Sustaining member agrees to fulfill all of the responsibilities of an Active member.