- This event has passed.
November Social – Texas Gun Experience
November 19 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$45.00
Get ready for a ladies’ night like no other! Texas Gun Experience is hosting this event exclusively for Southlake Women’s Club.
Whether you are an experienced shooter or it’s your first time, our Ladies Only “Shoot & Champagne” is the perfect event to connect learning with camaraderie! Our staff of female firearms instructors will be on the line to assist you with your own firearm or one of the many rentals we will have available for you to try! This event is an amazing way to shop for your first firearm, get familiar with one you already own, or just dip your toe in the realm of firearms safety and function. Texas Gun Experience will provide:
- Eye/ear protection
- Private bay
- Range Safety Officer Staff
- Female firearms instruction
- 20 Rounds Per Person
– First, we’ll introduce you to our staff and go over a safety brief. All shooters will be issued a range bracelet that will be removed when range time is over and alcohol is consumed. We shoot FIRST, sip AFTER.
– Next, we will allow the experienced shooters to go on the range.
– Any novice shooters will stay in the event room and go thru a short tutorial on grip, stance, sight picture & trigger pull. Then they will go on the range.
– Once range time is over, we will pop the top on vino & bubbles and snack on delicious hors d’ oeuvres!
*Introduction to Handgun is a great class to take after this event!*
*Alcohol will only be permitted to be consumed once shooting has finished*
*Be sure to wear proper range attire like closed-toed shoes and avoid low cut shirts*
6:00 – Arrive at Texas Gun Experience
6:00 – 6:30 – Intro and 30 minutes of instruction in the classroom with our instructor
6:30 – 7:00 – Advance shooters go to the range at 7:00. At 7:30 advance Shooters come back to the classroom to start enjoying Champagne
6:30 – 7:00 – New Shooters stay in the classroom for 30 more minutes of instruction
7:00 – 7:30 – New shooters go to the range and shoot
7:30 – 8:30 – Everyone is back in the classroom enjoying drinks and hor d’oeuvres
8:30 – Event ends
We hope you will join us for this unique opportunity!
- November 19
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Laura Harryman