Supporting women, children & families in Northeast Tarrant County.
GRANT APPLICATION GUIDELINES
The 2021 grant application has been delayed until February 26th. Please check back for updates.
- All grant request applications must be submitted by the deadline (TBD). No faxes or hand deliveries, please.
- Submissions should include only what is requested. No extra information (notebooks, tapes, brochures, etc.) is allowed.
- Applicant/Agency must be a 501(c)(3).
- Funding must service Northeast Tarrant County.
- Funding priorities: Children, women, and families.
- Requests will not be considered that fund job positions, salaries, fundraisers, administrative or office expenses, volunteer or
employee recognition trips, award ceremonies, or marketing materials.
- Applicant must provide by electronic attachment a copy of the IRS Charitable Exemption letter.
- Applicant must provide by electronic attachment a copy of the most recent 990 tax form.
- Applicant must provide by electronic attachment copies of 2019, 2020, and proposed 2021 budgets, for both the organization
at large and your proposed project. We strongly advise that you create a single PDF document containing all required budgets
(one for the organization, and one for your project) and that you ensure any uploaded documents will print clearly. This
accelerates the application and review process.
- Applicant must provide a list of board members and their contact information, including phone numbers and email addresses.
- Those selected as beneficiaries will be asked to provide 6 adult volunteers to work three shifts during Art in the Square. Each shift
requires 2 volunteers for 3-4 hours.