Supporting women, children & families in Northeast Tarrant County.
GRANT APPLICATION GUIDELINES
The 2023 grant application deadline has passed.
- All grant request applications must be submitted electronically by January 15, 2023. No faxes or hand deliveries, please.
- Submissions should include only what is requested. No extra information (notebooks, tapes, brochures, etc.) is allowed.
- Applicant/Agency must be a 501(c)(3).
- Funding must service Northeast Tarrant County.
- Funding priorities: Children, women and families.
- Requests will not be considered that fund job positions, salaries, fundraisers, administrative or office expenses, volunteer or employee recognition trips, award ceremonies, or marketing materials.
- Applicant must provide by electronic attachment a copy of IRS Charitable Exemption letter.
- Applicant must provide by electronic attachment a copy of the most recent 990 tax form.
- Applicant must provide by electronic attachment copies of 2021, 2022, and proposed 2023 budgets, for both the organization at large and your proposed project. We strongly advise that you create a single PDF document containing all required budgets (one for the organization, and one for your project) and that you ensure any uploaded documents will print clearly. This accelerates the application and review process.
- Applicants must provide a list of board members and their contact information, including phone numbers and email addresses.
- Those selected as beneficiaries will be asked to provide 6 adult volunteers to work three shifts during Art in the Square. Each shift requires 2 volunteers for 3-4 hours.