- This event has passed.
Chili & Dessert Cookoff
March 24, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pmFree – $10
Calling all cooks! Are you the next Paula Deen? Maybe you’re ready to beat Bobby Flay? Then show us what you’ve got. Grab your “plus one” and join fellow SWC members & guests for a good, old-fashioned cookoff! This year, we’re awarding CASH and PRIZES for the top 3 competitors in each of two categories: CHILI and HOME COUNTRY DESSERT!
IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE YOU RSVP:
- We’re only accepting 15 registrants in each category, so don’t wait! Sign up fast if you want to compete!
- You do NOT have to compete to attend! We need TASTERS to try the goods and vote for their favorites!
- Attendees who are NOT entered to cook have two options:
- Bring a side dish to share and admission is free! OR
- Avoid the cooking, come hungry, and pay $10 admission online now!
- Whether you compete or not, this is a BYOB event, so don’t forget your favorite beverages.
- Spouses & “plus one” guests are welcome!
- We’ll be meeting a member’s home in Southlake. That address is now listed here on this page. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHICH RSVP or TICKET TYPE YOU ARE SELECTING!!!! Use RSVP if you are cooking or bringing food. Scroll down and use TICKETS if you are paying online!
Look Who's Attending
22 people are attending Chili & Dessert Cookoff
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.
- March 24, 2018
5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Free – $10
- Event Category:
- Eva Hood
- Member Home
1205 Bay Meadows Dr.
Southlake, TX 76092 United States + Google Map